Le Moulin de Saint Victor (The Mill of Saint Victor) is a stone building, typical of mills of la Nonette, it was built in the eighteenth century.
In 1840 it was one of the 31 mills that were operating on the river.
Its wheel and its gigantic volumes that were made up of 5 levels then, allowed to grind wheat and store grain and flour.
It has been operational until the 2nd World War.
Since 1920, Le Moulin de Saint Victor has been maintained by the family of La Bédoyère and renovated while keeping its style of the late eighteenth (beams, nature materials, renovations to the old ...).
The 4th generation, Clotilde and Yann La Bédoyère now want to offer the mill a second life by turning it to a lodging for short or long stays.